Indoors or outdoors. Wet or dry. TITAN by Interlam is ideal for commercial, residential, hospitality, and hospital applications (and more) because of its resistance to heat, moisture, pollutants, and bacteria. TITAN panels are a non-porous material ideal for areas where food is prepared. TITAN excels where moisture may be present like as a tub or shower surround or as a kitchen backsplash. Interlam’s TITAN panels will make sure you have texture where you want it. Interlam currently offers nine patterns as shown. Standard size sheet is 5'x8' and standard back splash size is 20 inches x 10 feet.
NEW! Shower Kit info and drawings are below.
Installation and care - Titan Installation (.pdf)
In addition to wall and backsplash sized wall panels, Titan is offered in all-in-one shower kits. This kit comes with three walls that are already cut to size, trim pieces, and a non-textured shower pan (textured shower pans are available upon request). This will save time and potential mistakes because very little cutting is necessary. The shower surrounds are offered in any of the nine patterns shown above, three different sizes and also in an ADA compatible set-up (TITAN 3660-D).
TITAN Shower Kits
PRODUCT TERMS AND WARRANTY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND OTHER NOTES
Frequently Asked Questions:
• Thickness: ¼ inch
• Sizes: The panel size will be 5’x8’ making this ideal for tub, shower and bath surrounds. Back splash size is 20 inches tall x 10 feet long.
• Colors: Currently the only “color” offered is white. There are others that are being developed. There is not an established time frame for this yet.
• Patterns: currently there are 9 patterns.
• Pattern-less: there are no plans to offer this as pattern-less panel.
• Bendable: no
• Roll-able: no
• Does it seam like a solid surface?: Yes. Silicon the seams/corners.
• Used inside a shower: absolutely.
• Vertical and horizontal: yes and yes (if you can find a way to use it horizontally)
• Finish: This material is very, very similar to Corian. However, it is cast not carved. There are no additional finishes that Interlam applies to the pattern/material.
• Substrate underneath?: NO. It is ¼ inch thick. It is not crazy stiff nor does it bend like laminate. It has a good balance and can be lifted easily by two people.
• Class A fire rated?: Yes. Please see the MSDS sheet under PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS above.
MORE ABOUT US
INTERLAM® is the innovator and the leading manufacturer of high-end SCULPTED WALL PANELS, CARVED WALL PANELS, DECORATIVE WALL PANELS, ORNAMENTAL WALL PANELS, COLORED MDF, and components based in the United States. We are delighted to present our full line of ARCHITECTURAL WALL PANEL products that offer a dramatic alternative to traditional flat wall panels.